giovedì 9 dicembre 2004

R.I.P - Dimebag Darrel (Pantera) 20/08/66 - 08/12/04

Pantera - Cemetery Gates

Reverend, Reverend,
Is this a conspiracy?
Crucified for no sins
No revenge beneath me
Lost within my plans for life
It all seems so unreal
I'm a man cut in half in this world
Left in my misery

The reverend he turned to me
Without a tear in his eyes
It's nothing new for him to see
I didn't ask him why
I will remember
The love our souls had sworn to make
Now I watch the falling rain
All my mind can see
Now is your (face)

Well I guess you took my youth
and gave it all away
Like the birth of a new-found joy
This love would end in rage
And when she died I couldn't cry
The pride within my soul
You left me incomplete
all alone as the memories now unfold

1 commento:

Ale ha detto...

Porgo un pensiero sincero. Ogni persona che se ne va merita un doveroso saluto.